PR 2.0: Discussing Putting the Public Back in Public Relations with Loic Le Meur

Friday, April 03, 2009

Discussing Putting the Public Back in Public Relations with Loic Le Meur

I recently visited the gorgeous San Francisco offices of Loic Le Meur and Seesmic to discuss his company's roadmap, photography, how to build online communities, as well as my new book with Deirdre Breakenridge ,"Putting the Public Back in Public Relations."

Loic suggested that we spend a few minutes discussing the book on camera to share with the Loic.tv community. It was an offer I couldn't refuse - after all, Tim Ferriss had occupied the same chair moments before I arrived.






Kindle Edition

Connect with me on:
Twitter, FriendFeed, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Plaxo, Plurk, Identi.ca, BackType, Social Median, or Facebook
---
Subscribe to the PR 2.0 RSS feed.

---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home